Terms and ConditionsWelcome to OtakuPlay.Moe!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of OtakuPlay.Moe's Website, located at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now..
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use OtakuPlay.Moe if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
LicenseUnless otherwise stated, OtakuPlay.Moe and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on OtakuPlay.Moe. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from OtakuPlay.Moe for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from OtakuPlay.Moe
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from OtakuPlay.Moe
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from OtakuPlay.Moe
- Redistribute content from OtakuPlay.Moe
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. OtakuPlay.Moe does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of OtakuPlay.Moe,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, OtakuPlay.Moe shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
OtakuPlay.Moe reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Removal of links from our websiteIf you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
DisclaimerTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.